Design R&D Litek
The latest generation of urban design for street light fixtures (Litek R&D design). Upper structure is made of a pressure fused aluminum body with anodized treatment and painted in durable exterior polyester powder in “Dark Smoke”, with RAL 7016 embossing. The substructure has been created in black anodized aluminum. The whole unit has been specifically designed for LED technology, with the optics sealed with a 4 mm tempered extra-clear glass protective screen (not available for 3D vers.). Choose from a standard neutral shade of light (4000° K), warm (3000° K), or very warm (2700° K) and between several different street optics or a full cut-off diffuser (not available in 3D vers.). The new MULTICHIP LED is ceramic based for direct welding, electrically isolated from the heat dissipation system and powered by constant current Vdc. There are different functions including the LITEK heat dissipation system, TCS (Thermal Cooling System) and automatic temperature safety.
Power supply: 110/260Volt 50/60 Hz and cos-fi ≥0.9. Insulation class I or II. Minimum grade of protection: IP66. Impact resistant: IK10.
Anti-condensation system GORE-TEX® patented.
Stainless steel or insulated bolts. Various installation modes available.
Avenues, Roads, Streets, Parking lots, roundabouts, Cycling paths, Places, Arcs.
Suggested installation height 3 - 7 m.
• LED designed pressure fused aluminium body
• High efficiency PMMA optics
• Flat protective diffuser with 4 mm extra clear tempered glass for security (not for 3D vers.)
• Anodized aluminum treatment
• Polyester powder paint in “Dark Smoke” RAL 7016 embossed
• Grade of protection IP66
• Impact resistance IK10
• Insulation Class I or II
• TCS - Thermal Cooling System
• Fully cut-off (not available in 3D vers.)
• Stainless steel or insulated screws
• Photobiological safety refer to EN 62471:2008 and IEC/TI 62471:2009
• Made in Italy - EU - CE mark
• Dimensions: d.260 mm x d.125 mm x h.260 mm. Fixture weight: 3.6 kg approximately
Advantages and options
• High performance and maximum management benefits
• Wide range of white tonality and high color rendering “Urban Renaissance by Litek”
• Functional versions: OF - RO - DMP - DM - TLC - DA - V12 - V24
• Automatic temperature control
• Self-cleaning and minimal maintenance
• Option of supplementary protection against power-line surges
• Long life reliability
Top post d. 60/76 mm
Vertical or horizontal
On post or wall
SA = Satin diffuser
AS7 = Advance street
4AS7 = Very wide diffuser
AS7SA = Advance diffuser
AS8 = Cycling/Narrow street
AS9 = Narrow interpost
AS10 = ME street
AS11 = Spacing
AS12 = Wide Spacing
3DMU = Space diffuser
All above specifications are not binding. Litek reserves itself the right to make modifications at any time to apport product improvements. For any technical enquire, product data sheet or lighting schemes, Light Flux (Lm) please contact: email@example.com