Design R&D Litek
For the latest generation of LED street lighting in a city design, comes this classic square lantern in a pressure fused aluminum body with painted with durable exterior polyester powder treatment in “Dark Grey” RAL 7016 embossed (Litek R&D design). The optical unit is sealed with a protective screen of 4 mm tempered extra-clear glass (not available in 3D vers.). Choose from standard neutral shades of light (4000K), warm (3000K) or very warm (2200K); and several different street optics or full cut off diffuser (not available in 3D vers.). The new MULTICHIP LED in STANDARD and ECO versions, electrically isolated from the heat dissipation system and powered by constant current Vdc. There are different functions including the LITEK heat dissipation system, TCS (Thermal Cooling System) and automatic temperature control. Power supply: 110/260Volt 50/60 Hz and cos-fi ≥0,9. Insulation class 1 or 2. Minimum grade of protection: IP66. Impact resistant: IK08. Anti-condensation system GORE-TEX® patented. Stainless steel screws.
Avenues, roads, parks and gardens, historical centres, cycle paths.
Suggested installation height: 3 - 6 m.
• LED designed pressure fused aluminum body
• High efficiency PMMA optics
• Flat protective diffuser with 4 mm extra clear tempered glass for security (not available in 3D vers.)
• Polyester powder paint in “Dark Grey”; RAL 7016 embossed
• Grade of protection: IP66
• Impact resistance: IK08
• Insulation Class 1 or 2
• TCS - Thermal Cooling System
• Full cut-off (not available in 3D vers.)
• Stainless steel screws
• Photo biological safety, refer to EN 62471:2008 and IEC/TI 62471:2009
• Made in Italy - EU - CE mark
Weight: about 5,5 kg.
Advantages and Options
• High performance and maximum management benefits
• Wide range of white tonality and high colour rendering: “Urban Renaissance by Litek”
• Functional versions: OF - RO - DMP - DM - TLC - DA – CLO – NE - LU
• Automatic temperature control
• Self-cleaning and minimal maintenance
• Option of supplementary protection against power-line surges
• Long life reliability
Quadripode with nipples M13 mm and double nut AISI304 stainless steel included, other equipment on demand.
On post or at wall.
SA = Satin diffuser
AS7 = Advance street
4AS7 = Very wide diffuser
AS7SA = Advance diffuser
AS8 = Cycling/Narrow street
AS9 = Narrow interpost
AS10 = ME street
AS11 = Spacing
AS12 = Wide Spacing
3DMU = Space diffuser
3DMU2 = Space diffuser
AS17 = Pedestrian Crossings
All above specifications are not binding. Litek reserves itself the right to make modifications at any time to apport product improvements. For any technical enquire, product data sheet or lighting schemes, Light Flux (Lm) please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org