Design R&D Litek
Independent high performance LED Module (Litek R&D design) for relamping on existing fittings/lanterns. Complete with anodized aluminum mold and system interface, with a extra clear tempered 5 mm security glass. Choose from neutral white standard light (4000° K), warm (3000° K), or very warm (2700° K) and Street optics or symmetrical with full cut-off for emissions. Comes with new MULTICHIP LED for direct reflow soldering, electrically isolated from the thermal dissipation system, driven by a constant current Vdc. It has several functions including the Litek heat dissipation system, TCS (Thermal Cooling System) and automatic temperature control. Power supply: 110/270Volt 50/60 Hz. GORE-TEX® patented anti-condensation system. Grade of protection: IP66. Impact resistance: IK09. Stainless steel or insulated screws.
Refitting of old fashioned lanterns or outdoor fixtures.
Great range of mounting heights: 6 - 11 m.
• Designed, estruded and anodized aluminium chassis
• High efficiency PMMA optics
• Flat protective diffuser with 5 mm extra clear tempered glass
• IP66 Grade of protection, mounted
• Impact resistance: IK09
• Insulation Class I or II
• TCS - Thermal Cooling System
• Full cut-off
• Stainless steel or insulated outside screws
• Photobiological safety, refer to EN 62471:2008 and IEC/TI 62471:2009
• Made in Italy - EU - CE mark
• Dimension: 220x270 mm plus interface plate, weight 8,5 Kg.
Advantages and Options
• The LED Module is completely closed and certified in order to make the light fitting a mechanical support without any electrical element
• Conservation and preservation of historical and monumental heritage
• Elegant black finish colour which adapts well to most existing lanterns/fittings
• LED Module, optics and drivers are included in an iron-free body
• Flexibility and the option to upgrade the existing structures with reduced investment costs
• Wide range of white tonality and high colour rendering: “Urban Renaissance by Litek”
• Functional versions: OF - RO - DMP - DM - TLC - DA - V12 - V24
• Automatic temperature control
• Quick cleaning and minimal maintenance
• Option of supplementary protection against line surges
• Long life reliability.
Dig a furnished mechanical interface
SA = Satin diffuser
AS7 = Advance street
4AS7 = Very wide diffuser
AS7SA = Advance diffuser
AS8 = Cycling/Narrow street
AS9 = Narrow interpost
AS10 = ME street
AS11 = Spacing
AS12 = Wide Spacing
CS = Central street
120 = Wide flood 120°
All above specifications are not binding. Litek reserves itself the right to make modifications at any time to apport product improvements. For any technical enquire, product data sheet or lighting schemes, Light Flux (Lm) please contact: email@example.com